Tablets are quickly becoming the preferred way to browse the internet and people want to be able to use their laptops in tablet mode too. This article will show you how to turn on tablet mode on a Lenovo laptop so that you can enjoy tablet benefits without having to buy a tablet.
How to Turn On Tablet Mode on a Lenovo Laptop
If you have a Lenovo laptop with a touchscreen, you can enable Tablet Mode to make it easier to use your device as a tablet. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select “System.”
- Under the “Tablet Mode” section, select the “Use tablet mode” option.
- Your laptop will now enter tablet mode and the Start screen will be shown by default.
How to Bring Up the Tablet Menu
- To bring up the tablet menu, simply tap on the icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- A menu will appear with a number of options. Tap on the ” Tablet Mode” option to enable tablet mode.
- Your Lenovo laptop will now be in tablet mode, with a more touch-friendly interface!
- To disable tablet mode, simply tap on the icon again and select the “PC Mode” option.
Tips and Tricks for Using The Touch Screen
Touch screens are becoming more and more popular, and many laptops now come with them. If you have a Lenovo laptop with a touch screen, you may be wondering how to turn on tablet mode.
Tablet mode is a special mode that is optimized for use with a touch screen. When you enable tablet mode, the Start menu becomes full screen and the taskbar is hidden. This makes it easier to use touch-based apps and gestures.
To turn on tablet mode on your Lenovo laptop, first, make sure that your touch screen is enabled. Then, open the Settings app and go to System > Tablet Mode. You can then enable or disable tablet mode as desired.
If you’re using a touchscreen device such as a Lenovo Yoga Book, you may find that some of the keys are hard to press because they’re flush with the surface of the device. In this case, you can enable the On-Screen Keyboard in tablet mode so that you can still type comfortably.
To turn on Tablet Mode on a Lenovo laptop, first, open the Control Panel. Then, click on the Hardware and Sound category. Next, click on the Pen and Touch item. Finally, click on the Convert a notebook to tablet PC option.